Georgia Estate Plan: Worrall Law LLC is using Zoom video conferencing to help us stay connected with our clients. This will allow us to meet virtually, via our phones or computers.
Using Zoom with your phone:
Dialing in on the phone is the easiest way to use Zoom, although it is audio only. To use this method:
- Dial the number that has been provided to you.
- When prompted, enter the Meeting ID number provided and then enter “#”.
- Enter “#” again. When prompted, you do not need to provide a participant ID.
- You will be brought into the meeting.
- If it is a webinar or workshop, make sure the mute button on your phone is on. If it is a meeting, make sure the mute button on your phone is off.
Using Zoom on your computer:
- Click on the provided link. If this is the first time you've used Zoom, you'll be prompted to install a small Zoom app. If you've already installed it, click “open” when prompted.
- A box should come up with a button that reads “Join with computer audio.” Click this button.
- You should see the meeting host and any other participants who have elected to have their video on.
- For a meeting, if you want your video to show, hover your mouse over the bottom left corner of the Zoom window and click “Start Video.” Your video should appear.
- The program defaults to mute. If you are in a meeting, hover your mouse over the bottom left corner of the window and unclick where it says “Mute.” For webinars or workshops, please keep the mute function on.
For helpful tips on how to host and participate in Zoom meetings, use the attached resource.
To end the Zoom call, simply exit out of the program.