At Georgia Estate Plan: Worrall Law LLC, We Help You Protect the People You Love and the Things You Care About.
Who We Help
We help families at all different stages of life.
- Maybe you want to avoid the process of probate for your family and spare them the public nature, cost and time delays involved in it.
- Maybe you want to make sure the gifts you leave to your children are protected from their possible future divorces, financial immaturity or substance abuse.
- Maybe you are parents of minor children who are worried that if the unthinkable happens to you, your children may be raised by someone you wouldn't choose.
- Maybe you have a child with special needs who needs special planning to protect valuable benefits otherwise available to them.
- Maybe you are looking to grow your family by adopting a child, whether domestically, internationally, through foster care or as a stepparent.
We can help. Solving these kinds of problems is what we do.
How We Help
We are a family business (husband and wife working together) helping our neighbors' families protect their loved ones and their stuff. We get to know our clients and their goals and concerns and we help them create plans or solutions that avoid what they fear and provide the peace of mind they seek. We want to extend those relationships to your other family members so that when the time comes for the plan to be carried out, your family has a trusted advisor to turn to and rely upon at those most difficult times.
How We Are Different
For just about everything we do, we charge on a flat fee or fixed price basis, so you know up front what your total fees are going to be. You don't have to worry about the bill going up with every phone call, meeting or email. We use systems and are efficient in providing our services so your plan can be in place in just a few weeks. We make sure your plan is kept up to date with regular reviews of your life, your assets, and the law.
Our Estate Planning Process
We use a four-step process to
- Discover your unique and special goals and concerns.
- Design your plan in clear, easy to understand language and images
- Sign your legal planning documents
- Deliver your signed documents in a binder and with a flash drive back-up of all of your plan documents.
After that, we help you make sure your plan is reviewed regularly and give you the ability to keep it up to date. An out-of-date plan is often worse than no plan at all.
How to Get Started
Give us a call at 770-425-6060 or message us on the contact form below. We will discuss your situation to make sure your need is one we can help you with and schedule an appointment to get the process going. We will have you gather some basic information before the meeting and send it to us so we can make the best use of your time in identifying and resolving your situation.
5 Ridiculous Myths About Estate Planning
What They Are, Why We Believe Them and How They
Could Seriously Hurt the People and Things You Love