Attorney and Team
Why do we practice estate planning? Because of planning mistakes we have seen too many people (including members of our family) commonly make, that result in their plans not working the way they had intended. Take a listen as Steve Worrall explains why.
A good estate plan is a tremendous gift to your loved ones: you can put plans in place that will relieve the stress they may face in the future and preserve your assets so they (and even the organizations and causes that matter the most to you) can benefit after you are gone.
Creating a comprehensive estate plan can be intimidating, however, one of the first steps you can take is consulting with an experienced estate planning attorney to guide you through the process.
We have the experience to help you plan for the future and preserve what you value. This includes creating an estate plan that could include: wills, trusts, living wills, advanced directives, and/or long-term care We serve clients throughout the region from our office in Marietta.
WHAT IS ESTATE PLANNING AND WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Contrary to popular belief, estate plans aren't just for the rich and famous. Everyone can benefit from the peace of mind that planning for the future can bring.
And estate planning doesn't just include distributing your property to your loved ones. In fact, estate planning has five major purposes:
1. Designating how your assets are to be distributed among beneficiaries after you die.
2. Avoiding or minimizing the delays and expense of probate.
3. Appointing a guardian for your minor children and a person to manage the children's assets.
4. Providing for your incapacity.
5. Minimizing estate taxes.
"The presence of a comprehensive estate plan or the absence of one can make the difference between lessening the burden on your loved ones or adding additional grief for them down the road."
ESTATES ATTORNEY STEVE WORRALL
You can count on three major pluses when you work with me:
1. Certainty. While the future is uncertain, you can rest easy knowing that your loved ones and the causes you care about will be taken care of with a comprehensive estate plan.
2. Access. Estate planning can be an overwhelming process. I am available 24/7 to my clients, and will stay in frequent contact, regularly provide case updates, and answer any questions you have.
3. Guidance. I have many years of experience helping people protect and preserve what they care about the most, and understand that no two estate plans are alike. My team and I take a comprehensive approach in listening to your wishes, and helping you craft the right estate plan for you and your family.
If you have questions about the estate planning process, or are ready to move forward with creating a comprehensive estate plan, my team and I are ready to help.
3750 Palladian Village Drive, Suite 500
Marietta, GA 30066