In this easy-to-understand book, Georgia estate planning attorney, Steve Worrall, explains how to create the perfect estate plan for your specific situation. We feel so strongly that everyone in Georgia needs an estate plan that we are giving away these valuable guides in electronic form for free.
Fill Out the Form Below to Get Your Copy FREE
Common estate planning topics included in our book:
- What you can accomplish with an estate plan.
- Setting your estate planning goals.
- The essential documents that should be included in every estate plan.
- What happens during probate and how probate can be avoided.
- The requirements for a valid will.
- The advantages and disadvantages of revocable living trusts.
- Appointing a guardian to care for your minor children and a trustee to manage their property.
- Estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer taxes.
- Tax-saving trusts and strategies.
- Durable powers of attorney for managing your finances.
- Health care directives (medical durable powers of attorney and living wills) and HIPAA authorizations.
- When to review your estate plan and how to revise it.