If your legal documents have not been reviewed in more than three years (or you have never put any in place at all), you or your family may have BIG TROUBLE to deal with if you become sick or die . . . . Please read on.
Join Attorney Steve Worrall for a free estate planning webinar, and discover how to make sure your wishes are carried out exactly as you want. Even if you have an existing estate plan or a living trust, new laws and overlooked items may mean your current plan is out of date or won't work as intended.
Learn easy ways to take control of your financial future, keep the government out of your affairs, and best protect your assets, your wishes, and the people you love if the unexpected happens to you.
During this FREE webinar, you will learn how to avoid the Top 10 common estate planning mistakes, as well as:
· The government's “plan” for your estate and how much this plan will cost you.
· Why a will is not enough to protect you or your family if the unthinkable happens…. Especially if you own a home.
· How to preserve your inheritance for your kids and not a new husband or wife if your surviving spouse remarries.
· How to keep the courts from controlling your medical or financial affairs if you become disabled or incapacitated, and why most estate plans fail to deal with this.
· Why you may be at risk if you've refinanced your home over the past several years.
· The downsides to Joint Tenancy ... and why putting property in children's names may be a mistake.
· Planning musts for blended families: How to protect and pass down assets when there are kids from a previous relationship, step kids, exes, or worries about your kids' spouses.
· How to protect yourself and gain total peace of mind by getting your trust and will in order.
This is an excellent chance to get peace of mind and learn about the latest living trust and incapacity planning options that are available to you. There is no cost or obligation.
All attendees will receive a certificate for a FREE Georgia Family Treasures Planning Session ($600 value) at the end of the event.
Sign up here.